SPAM: Blog posts comments that make me laugh out loud
Every once in a while I check my spam comments to check that no genuine comments have slipped through to the dark side. There is often a comment or two that gets me giggling. I mean these spam bots churn out the most hilarious things.
Phrases that only my Gran would use, atrocious spelling mistakes, horrendously over-the-top showers of praise. Dear LWC members, I could not NOT share them with you, that would be rude! So here they are, my top 10 favorite Ladies Who Critique spam comments of all time.
10. I cannot believe your web site could well be so mind blowing and epistemlogically significant
9. You actually deserve a round of applause for one’s post and more specifically, your web page generally.
8. i want the role of Anthony Hopkins from the movie Silence in the Lambs. he is merely amazing.
7. well, i do think in astrology and horoscope often is the first an area of the magazine we make sure.
6. Jay-Z is the best rapper alive! PERIOD! lol
5. Brilliance for free; your parents must be a sweetheart and a cetirfied genius.
4. Thank God! Somoene with brains speaks!
3. I might be beating a dead horse, but thank you for potsing this!
2. A rolling stone is worth two in the bush, thanks to this article
&, drum-roll, my number 1 spam comment of all time:
1. I like to party, not look articles up online. You made it happen.
Thanks Mr. Spammer! I like to party too!
I can always count on the spam comments to make me laugh out loud. Next time you’re in a bad mood, I recommend browsing your spambox for a bit of light comedy relief. And do let us know in the comments what you find!
*If you enjoyed reading this post, why not sign up for our delightfully infrequent newsletter?* Yes Please!