Before beginning a critiquing relationship we recommend that you check out these articles on the whys and hows of Critiquing .
– The 3 Golden Rules of Critiquing
– Critiquing Fiction (Article by Victory Krayne)
– Communicating With Your Critique Partner (Logistics & Etiquette)
– What Should I Expect From a Critique? (Article by Becky Levine)
– Assessing Critiques (Article by Natalie Whipple)
We also recommend: The Writing and Critique Group Survival Guide by Becky Levine.
In it you’ll find great advice on The Basics of a Critique Group, How to Critique Fiction, How to Critique Non- Fiction, How to Critique Books for Younger Children, How to Revise & Self-Edit From a Critique, How to Maintain Your Critique Relationships.