20-35 writers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tejisunflower
    Participant

Hi! I’m Teji, and I’m a 20-something writer. I’m been coming up with stories as long as I can remember, and have been writing them almost as long (at least since I was 8 or 9).

I love meeting other writers, but a lot of the other writers I meet are quite a bit older than me. I love meeting these writers because I learn so much from their life experiences and the unique perspectives they bring to their writing.

However, sometimes I don’t feel like I can completely relate to them. I was hoping to find some lady in the same age range to discuss writing techniques with, bounce ideas off of, analyze books/movies/TV shows with.

tl;dr it would be awesome to find a supportive community of writers in the same age group! I hope to hear from some of you! 🙂

tmorse93
    Participant

Hi, Teji. I totally understand what you’re saying! I’m 20-something too and I often feel a bit distant from older and more experienced writers. If you want to chat, just send me a message and we can exchange e-mail addresses!

krystalr
    Participant

Hi Teji, I know exactly what you mean. I’m in my late 20s and also have trouble connecting with older writers. Toss me a line if your interested in sharing ideas, etc. My MS is an erotic romantic suspense.

tejisunflower
    Participant

Yay responses! I’ll message both of you 🙂

hessaissa
    Participant

Hi Tej, I totally understand how you feel. I’m a 20-somthing writer too and though I appreciate all the help and advice from more experienced writers, I can’t help but feel like I’m a little over my head at times. Message me if you want to chat and we can exchange emails! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.