Home / Forums / List of Forums / Short Stories / 2012 Short Story Exchange?

2012 Short Story Exchange?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Short Stories / 2012 Short Story Exchange?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dianna Gunn
    Participant

Hi there, I’ve had an account here forever but I’ve been very neglectful of it.

This year one of the things I’m doing is the write one sub one challenge over at the absolute write forums. The goal is to write one short story and submit it each month.

I’m looking for somebody else who wants to write a bunch of short stories this year and who would be willing/able to critique one per month. My short stories are primarily fantasy and I’m working on a series of paranormal fantasy stories. Some of my stories will be part of that series and others will be totally random. They should all be under 10K.

Of course I’ll be critiquing that person’s stories at the rate per month.

If you’re interested in exchanging stories with me or if you’re looking for someone to exchange stories with yourself post here 🙂

laura
    Keymaster

I’ve added you to the ‘Looking for a CP’ listing on the blog tomorrow, Dianna! Hope you can find some awesome soon ~

kate4472
    Participant

I’d like to swap stories… A lot of my stories are fantasy/sci fi too.

cmcgowan
    Participant

I’d be happy to swap some short stories. I have several that I feel are “near” where they should be, but simply just NOT THERE and it’s driving me batty. Mostly women’s fiction, a few have a “moral”, if you will, to them. I do enjoy reading fantasy. Let me know…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.