2016 Debut Novel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

emeraldqueen
    Participant

Hi all!
    I am currently working on my debut novel, it is a NA/Suspense. I wanted to see if I could get a few aspiring authors that are also going to debut in 2016. Maybe start a small group to help with the process of self publishing. Hold each other accountable, critique, brainstorm, promote each other, and maybe attend some book events together after or before we publish. I have gone to Utopia 2015 and was a guest speaker at the event on domestic abuse.
    Looking forward to hearing from you!

katje
    Participant

I’m not debuting in 2016, but I do intend on publishing this year. I live in Taiwan currently, so attending book events might be tricky, but I’m up for the rest.
    Let me know if you’re interested.

emeraldqueen
    Participant

What type of genres do you write in? I was thinking of starting a Facebook group. How are your feelings on that?

katje
    Participant

That’s the other thing, yeah. I do know that many readers are omnivorous nowadays, but it might have best chances of cross pollination if the genres were at least similar.
    I write romance. Fantasy romance. Squishy-soft sci-fi romance. Etc. A facebook group sounds interesting.

emeraldqueen
    Participant

Well I will try to get the facebook page set up, by Sunday and I will send you a link to join. I am writing Romance/Suspense

katje
    Participant

Cool! I look forward to it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.