Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Accountability!! What are your writing goals this weekend?

Accountability!! What are your writing goals this weekend?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Accountability!! What are your writing goals this weekend?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

laura
    Keymaster

Let’s hold each other accountable by writing down our goals this weekend!
    I’ve got a busy one ahead, but I want to get four hours done on Saturday and two on Sunday. (I’m in an editing/ rearranging scenes stage, so I can’t quantify number of words).

Write down your writing goals, however you wish to quantify them…

marianne

I will be writing Saturday and Sunday. It’s snowing and I’m staying home. I need to bulk up last November’s NaNo novel. It’s up to 67,000 words so I am hoping to atleast add two or three thousand more with a sub plot twist. I also have a novel to edit, but I prefer writing over editing. Have a great weekend.

stephonavich
    Participant

Saturday and Sunday! I’m ready to finish this puppy draft style and start next week with edits. Currently my average word count is 1,900 words per day but I’m looking to complete the draft so I can start edits. I have to trim it down without losing the story or my style–to me that’s the real hard part. I’m hoping for critique readiness in April.

laura
    Keymaster

Good luck! I managed 9-1.30 this morning, and I’m hoping for the same tomorrow. I’ll be truly happy with myself, but I’m realizing I’m a long way off finishing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.