Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Ace romance? Anyone have one or know one?

Ace romance? Anyone have one or know one?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Ace romance? Anyone have one or know one?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

racheludin
    Participant

Particularly interested in bisexual, serial monogamist ace romance. More interested in women than men. (ace==Asexual.) Marginally curious if anyone has done WOC.

BTW, Serial monogamy is really difficult to find with bisexual main characters in romance (I mean fiction, not the real world stuff)… especially female ones. So interested in reading that too…

I’m planning to write a WOC bisexual romantic ace, serial monogamist in my next major book project… but it seems like there is no representation, though I know that it exists.

BTW, Asexual does not mean something like, “the book doesn’t contain sex or less sex.” It means the person *is* on the asexual spectrum and how that impacts and influences the romantic interactions because that’s how they identify. Just for people who don’t know.

I asked before somewhere else and people said that it’s near to impossible to find… but I thought it was worth asking if one was in progress.

I’ll take demisexual, cupiosexual, romantic aces, sex repulsed aces, sex positive aces, and so on as leads. Aro Ace would be kind odd as a lead. But Platonic marriage no romance with an aro ace is fine too.

katje
    Participant

Hey. I don’t know of any, but I find the concept intriguing. I hope there’s some out there. *following thread*

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.