Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Also looking for serious CP – YA/MG

Also looking for serious CP – YA/MG

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Also looking for serious CP – YA/MG

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Moonim
    Participant

Hey, I am really trying to establish some online CP connections. I haven’t had the best luck in the past, and starting to feel desperate….

I’ve got an upper Mg fantasy right now that is my top priority, but everything else I have ever written will be YA. So I am hoping to find someone with similar tastes, and someone who wants to stay together in the future, where we can hopefully both get published and still work together.

Let me know! Thanks!

katewhitman
    Participant

Hi,

I’d be happy to try out for your CP. I’m not a full time writer, so I crank out work very slowly, but I’m happy to be more on-the-ball with your work. I would say about 1 chapter per week is what I can comfortably review. I’m a gentle but honest reviewer and I would love to establish more long term relationships.

I write YA fantasy as well and have one self-published novel.

You can contact me at author.callista.hunter@gmail.com. I look forward to reading your work!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.