Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Any Realistic Fiction CP-ers out there?

Any Realistic Fiction CP-ers out there?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Any Realistic Fiction CP-ers out there?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

fyrerider
    Participant

I love many genres of books but the one I’m currently working on is YA realistic fiction. This is set in our world and is about a 16 year old involved in competitive horse riding. I’d love to meet some people who also wrote realistic fiction. I know they are out there as there are many books in that genre but it is difficult to find groups for them as fantasy/sci-fi groups are more prolific.

Anywho, if anyone is interested in chatting and seeing if a potential cp partnership will work out, let me know. My work is around halfway complete. I’d love any facet of critique and having someone familiar with horses would be an awesome bonus but the least of my concerns.

anamaewright
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a contemporary YA novel I’m looking to swap. I’ve worked with CPs before. I think the best thing for both people is to test out each other’s writing style by swapping the first chapter before agreeing fully. We can’t critique what we wouldn’t read naturally.

Please feel free to email me at anawrighting@gmail.com. Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.