Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Anybody out there with campaign experience?

Anybody out there with campaign experience?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Anybody out there with campaign experience?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anniemr
    Participant

Hi Ladies,
    So nice to be among you. I’m working on a political thriller and have done tons of research but still haven’t found anyone who has actually worked in a political campaign. Anybody out there with any experience with this? If so, can I interview you? We can do it by phone or email or skype or even smoke signals if that works for you. Thanks in advance!
    Annie

Jean Lauzier

I did the year I was 16…but that was a LONG time ago and probably wouldn’t do you much good. 🙂

However, I bet you could call a local politician’s office and one of his/her workers would be more than happy to talk to you.

anniemr
    Participant

Hi Jean,
    I don’t care that it was a long time ago – I think for my purposes that won’t matter. I can research how things operate in a campaign, etc and have but what I’m really looking for is more visceral. The feelings and sensations a person has or gets on a campaign – the personal aspect if you know what I mean.

I’d still be interested in talking to you about it, if you’d be willing.

Thanks,
    Annie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.