Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Anyone here from FanFiction?

Anyone here from FanFiction?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Anyone here from FanFiction?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kimmydonn
    Participant

I have written a LOT of Twilight FanFiction (over 1 million words on Fanfiction.net) and met a number of authors through that venue. I’m wondering if anyone here if from a ‘fandom.’ How many of your started writing in the sandbox of your favourite authors?

I’m also bringing this up because I enjoyed writing WITH other writers in fandom and wonder if any of you ever write together in the same way. Meetings on Skype or gchat to share word counts every hour, share excerpts, and generally encourage one another? I’ve shed my fanfiction roots, but I’m really missing that interaction and would like to find something similar.

kate4472
    Participant

I have a fanfiction account…. I don’t really use it anymore though.
    I don’t really care for writing with other people. I find that my ideas that I have are strong and I don’t like them to go un-written….
    However I wouldn’t mind sharing stories and critiquing each other… I think that would be fun.
    I also don’t have a critique partner… do you?

kimmydonn
    Participant

Nope, not yet. My second manuscript has gone through a number of pre-readers, but I’ve never had a ‘critique partner.’ I’m looking for one for my YA paranormal romance.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.