Home / Forums / List of Forums / Non-fiction / Anyone here write/ written for magazines?

Anyone here write/ written for magazines?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Non-fiction / Anyone here write/ written for magazines?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

laura
    Keymaster

I love seeing my articles in print! What has your experience been writing for magazines?

emacphe
    Participant

I love writing for magazines– not only because it’s fun to see my words in print, but also because magazines give you a great way to build a platform as so many people read them.

kimde04
    Participant

I have been published on one travel site but it is web based only. I am currently sending out lots of queries to print mags!

cnstoker
    Participant

I have not, but that is one of my goals for this year. I don’t really know how to get started in looking for magazines, though, and am pretty weary of the whole process.

Anonymous

Not yet, but I recently did a training with the Women’s Media Center and one of my media goals was to have a successful pitch (print or online) by the end of the year. I’m trying to coordinate pitches with current events and my own schedules, which can be a challenge!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.