Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Anyone interested in Christian based romance?

Anyone interested in Christian based romance?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Anyone interested in Christian based romance?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m not talking about preachy stuff. Just characters who are Christians, or maybe struggling with their faith. Kissing/cuddling okay. No pre-marital sex. Those are the rules of the publishers/audience I’m targeting.

peckmom3
    Participant

Christian fiction is one of my favorite genres. I read a lot of it. I love Amish fiction, Family series like the Baxter books by Karen Kingsbury, Historical Christian fiction like the Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers.

Anonymous

Do you have a current WIP? I write contemporary romance. Let me know if you’re interested in trading critiques.

Thanks for your response.

peckmom3
    Participant

I have several WIP’s LOL! The one I’m working on now is one I actually started a couple years ago on my phone and have transferred it to my computer and have been editing it for grammar and such. I’d love someone to read it and give me an overall impression- mainly of emotion, how it makes you feel when you read it. If it feels real. I’d love to trade work and see if we can be useful to each other 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.