Home / Forums / List of Forums / Mainstream Fiction Novels / Anything to talk about?

Anything to talk about?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Mainstream Fiction Novels / Anything to talk about?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Cathy Franklin
    Participant

There is not much (if any) activity in this genre. So do any of you have anything to say about your writing?

annstanleywriting
    Participant

As the newest person in the group, I am wondering if any of you have made connections for critiques. After reading the description of mainstream I think my work falls into this category, but there are so few people in it. My novel explores a lot of different issues about career and relationships. I haven’t tried to be fancy with plot structure, though I have tried a little bit with language, so I don’t think it’s really literary fiction. It is in third person and changes POV from one character to the next and one chapter to the next (sometimes within one chapter).

Cathy Franklin
    Participant

I’d be glad to read it, maybe a chapter at a time. And fair warning, I do critique the spelling and grammar errors. You can send me what you have at: cathorsec@yahoo.com or scriber57@hotmail.com, I check both of those every day. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.