Home / Forums / List of Forums / Erotica / Beta Reader/Crit Partner for Sci/Fi Menage Romance

Beta Reader/Crit Partner for Sci/Fi Menage Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Erotica / Beta Reader/Crit Partner for Sci/Fi Menage Romance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

2shy2play
    Participant

My 65K WIP is just about ready for query letters to go out. Before that, I feel it needs another couple of eyes to read through for story and character arc. Of course, any typos, excessive adverbs, ppp’s, wandering POV’s or other “no-no’s” that you can find will be appreciated.

I will be happy to exchange crits for crits. If interested, please pm at: awapottery@gmail.com

Here is the short blurb:

The Verdantian race balanced on the brink of extinction, victims of a brutal invasion by a nomadic horde. On the entire planet, only one woman remained who could partner Conte Camliel Aristos deTano in a sexual ritual to restore the failing energy shield protecting Verdantia’s capitol, Sylvan Mintoth. Aris had assiduously avoided her for more than a decade – Princess Fleur Constante, their future queen and his contractual bride.

Having endured the loss of all he loved and years of abuse from the commander of military intelligence, the angelically handsome and lethally skilled assassin, Visconte Doral deLorion, surrendered his heart utterly to the kindness and comradeship offered him by Conte deTano. But the conte was promised to another. Doral could never be more to Aris than his trusted right hand – or could he?

With their planet at stake, all three would learn the true meaning of trust. All three would learn the true meaning of love.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.