Home / Forums / List of Forums / Erotica / Beta Readers wanted for my erotic romance set in New Orleans

Beta Readers wanted for my erotic romance set in New Orleans

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Erotica / Beta Readers wanted for my erotic romance set in New Orleans

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ladyclaudia
    Participant

Hi there,

My name is Claudia, and I’m about to complete a steamy romance set in the Cresent City. This means I’m looking for several beta readers. My book is called February Addiction, and it is soon to be sent to my editor for final editing. However, before I do this, I’m hoping to get some reader critiques. The idea is to get some feedback and tweak some parts of the story, where it needs it.

I do very much appreciate the time and energy that critique readers give when they impart their thoughts and advice on a story. So, by way of thanks, I would like to offer my beta readers a small giveaway. I am an American/New Zealand writer, and I intend to send a piece of unique NZ designed paua, jade or bone jewelry to my critique ladies to say thanks so much. If you would like to read this novel? Please contact me on authorclaudiavincetti@gmail.com.
    Thank you ever so much, I would love to hear from you.
    Best regards,
    Claudia

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.