bloging

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sinsoftheflesh
    Participant

I am not a blogger, to tell the truth I never thought I would blog. but the self publishing company I have talked to told me it was a good idea, so I want to try, I have written one. so how do I get that on here??????

Please someone help me, I’m new to all of this, I feel lost!

Thank you
    Maria

shakespeare
    Participant

I know I entered it through one forum–when they asked if we had a blog address. You can always start a thread with yours, and then ask us ours, and we will.

shakespeare
    Participant

I didn’t want to write this until I checked, but your profile also gives you a chance to list links to your blogs. I have both of mine listed on it.

sinsoftheflesh
    Participant

I had to make one first, now I’ve done that the thing is what do i do with it. I was told it would help me reach out to people and get intrust in my book, but what of my book should I put on???? I just don’t know what I’m doing.

laura
    Keymaster

Hi @sinsoftheflesh, There are some good threads on the forum with links to other member’s blogs, as well as – as Shakespeare mentioned – checking profiles for links.

Perhaps you can check those out and get some ideas on what to write about. You could perhaps write about the genre you write in, books in the same category, your life… anything that inspires you. Then be sure to comment on others blogs and try to get readers and make ‘blog friends’ that way.

A book I highly recommend on blogging is ‘Are you there blog, it’s me writer’ by Kristen Lamb. She talks you through what to, and what not to, write about 🙂

sinsoftheflesh
    Participant

Thank you. she has a lot to read, all of witch looks good. You where very helpful, thank you again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.