Call for subs

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

barbtaub
    Participant

I have no idea how this page works… So if you’ve already seen this submission call from my fabulous publisher (Taliesin), please let me apologize for the duplication.

But if you’re interested in submitting your work, I can honestly say that they are not just a completely professional operation. Georgia Woods and her partners have created a warm, supportive, (okay often snarky and occasionally f-bombing but always in the nicest way!) community with their writers. I can’t recommend Taliesin highly enough.

They have certainly done a great job for me. Their editing is top-notch, their cover designs breathtaking, and their release support is great. (My latest book has been on one of Amazon’s Kindle genre best-seller lists since it was released in December.) If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me. \

Taliesin Publishing’s new subs calls for 2014 – pass them along:

1. Love on the Rocks – Sand, surf, romance, murder, ghosts, ships, pirates…where does your mind go when you stand barefoot in the sand, the waves washing over your toes? Manuscripts due April 1, 2014 to start releasing July of 2014.
    2. Make Mine a Hero – Taliesin is not holding out for just any hero – we are on the lookout for take-no-prisoners alpha males in uniform. Give him swagger, a hidden touch of gruff sweetness, muscles, mayhem, a nice big weapon or two, and a kick-ass heroine we can cheer for! Manuscripts due May 1, 2014 to start releasing August of 2014.
    3. Rattle Dem Bones – Taliesin wants to be scared. And romanced. And to experience all of the velvety dark dreams that surround All Hallows Eve. So spin us a tale with a pinch of that and a smidge of this and enough magic to make it sparkle. Manuscripts due June 1, 2014 to release in October 2014.
    4. Beware the Wolf – fang fanciers unite! We think hard and hairy is SO hot! Okay, so we have a thing for men who rip all of their clothes off and get hairy. Don’t judge! But if you have one of these guys sneaking around in your brain, especially if he is something…different, let him out and send him to us! Manuscripts due July 1, 2014 to release starting November 2014.

All submissions should be at least 20K. Submissions to submissions@taliesinpublishing.com and feel free to email me with questions.

Georgia

Georgia Woods – CEO, Editor-in-Chief
    Taliesin Publishing – http://www.taliesinpublishing.com
    @georgiawoods @taliesinbooks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.