Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Clean Fantasy Romance

Clean Fantasy Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Clean Fantasy Romance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

carolinehood
    Participant

Hi, I am working on my first novel and could really use another set of eyes. I would be willing to try my hardest to critique anything you wanted to send me. My book is 50,000 words and is a sweet fantasy romance. Anything you would have to say would be helpful.

readmichelleo
    Participant

Hi. My name is Michelle. I have an approximately 83,000 word fantasy romance novel and it is my first novel as well.. I would love to see if we are a good fit as critique partners. Are you still looking for someone to work with? If you are, can we swap a few chapters to see if we work well together?

cbrant
    Participant

Hello, My name is Christine. If either or both of you are still interested in a critique partner. I have a 100,000 word fantasy romance. It is not “sweet”, I would label it more ‘dark’. However there is also no on page sex in the novel.

I am working through this draft for character development, world building, and plot holes. I have a specific friend reading it for grammar as I am aware that commas are my nemesis.

If you would like to read a sample of my writing and learn a little about the world of the novel, I wrote a short story that is a prequel to the novel. I am posting the link to the first five pages of that story.

Short story first 5 pages.

It will give you an idea of the characters when they were younger, they are both adults in the novel. These are the primary male characters in the book. It also gives you a taste of my writing.

Please let me know if you would be interested.
    Christine

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.