Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Coming of age paranormal story, 69K

Coming of age paranormal story, 69K

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Coming of age paranormal story, 69K

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

logans
    Participant

I am looking for a critique partner to swap novels with. My novel, Unlovable, is about a teen who suffers from unfavorable comparisons to her cousin. Sometimes she is more comfortable with the ghosts that she sees than with her family. I mostly need a pair of fresh eyes and honest reactions to the characters and story. Does it drag anywhere? Were the characters believable? If you have a novel that you would like input on, maybe we could swap and help each other out.

mandylee
    Participant

If you’re interested in swapping, my novel also has some ghosts in it, but is really a Supernatural/Fantasy mashup and includes the Fey. Tear (meant in both senses) is about eighteen-year-old Jo, whose life has always been abnormal, but a threat on her sister drags her into a world she’s long avoided. It’s about 78K, and I’m looking for the same; are the characters believable? Are there parts that make sense? I’m very willing to start out swapping chapters to see if we’re a good fit. Thanks!

logans
    Participant

Sure, I would like to swap…that would be great! I would’ve checked here earlier for responses, but I thought they came by e-mail.

ayasha
    Participant

hi, i am almost finish with my first novel, a YA/scifi. 70k words are written of total 80k planned. i am ready to swap a chapter with you and see if we can work together. i am good with plot, characters, and world building—having read thousands of sci-fis 🙂 i mainly need help with language. please PM me if you are interested.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.