Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Complete Newbie seeking CP : Paranormal Romance

Complete Newbie seeking CP : Paranormal Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Complete Newbie seeking CP : Paranormal Romance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bazileth
    Participant

Hello Everyone,
    I am new to writing. I would even say I’m a complete Newbie at this! Grammar isn’t one of my strong suits. I have 1 WIP and roughly 5 more novels I’m planning on writing. I am new at critiquing as well but, you have to start somewhere…Right? I really enjoy paranormal/time travel novels, reading them and writing those kinds of works.

I’d like someone that would be active with me threw my writing journey and theirs. Someone that would be willing to keep each other in check and propelling each other forward. I’d like to find a long term critique partner if we mesh together well.

Best Regards,
    Elizabeth H

grace
    Participant

Hi, Elizabeth. Have you found a critique partner yet? Let me know if you’re still interested. Thanks!

bazileth
    Participant

Hi Grace,
    I’m having difficulties private messaging you. But, on the of chance u got all of those messages sorry for the spam! Haha That would be awesome, I’d love if you could email me so I can give you my original message I meant to message you. Bazileth25 @ yahoo .com Hoping to hear from you soon!

Thanks,
    Elizabeth

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.