Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Could use a fresh pair of eyes to BETA my YA urban fantasy.

Could use a fresh pair of eyes to BETA my YA urban fantasy.

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Could use a fresh pair of eyes to BETA my YA urban fantasy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

smileylou
    Participant

Hi ladies,

I’m in need of someone to read through the first three chaps of my novel. It’s a YA urban fantasy about a girl who discovers a dying Angel (you should know I’ve re-named the species ‘Védő’ because I hear agents are sick of stories about Angels). Following this discovery my MC, Mona, is sent on a mission to destroy a knife that’s threatening to wipe out a hidden race of immortals.

I’m trying to nail ‘voice’ and could use some feedback from a fresh pair of eyes. Feel free to throw anything you’d like me to read in my direction. I’ll try my very best to help if I can.

🙂 xx

*Note* Védő in Hungarian means protector.

jayme
    Participant

I’d be happy to swap the first three chapters with you! I’m struggling with world-building clarity and the more opinions I get, the better. My e-mail is jnabbott11@hotmail.com.

-Jayme

smileylou
    Participant

Hi Jayme,

A swap would be great, thanks! Would you rather I send it pasted in to the email or as an attachment?

xx

jayme
    Participant

Word doc. is fine by me. Which would you prefer when I send you mine?

I look forward to reading your work!
    –Jayme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.