Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / Cozy Mystery Critique Partner Exchange Wanted

Cozy Mystery Critique Partner Exchange Wanted

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / Cozy Mystery Critique Partner Exchange Wanted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jaynamorrow
    Participant

I’m currently looking for one, reliable critique partner for my cozy mystery. A prime candidate will be willing to submit a writing sample and credentials. She will also possess a desire for traditional publishing only. Of course, I’m willing to do the same. My story falls in between Murder, She Wrote and the Hannah Swenson series, not as serious as the former, not as funny as the latter. I look forward to finding that perfect match in a partner!

~Jayna~

dbyers0209
    Participant

Hi Jayna,

I am looking for a reliable critique partner for my psychological/paranormal thriller. I would love to be your critique partner and help with your cozy mystery. I have experience with critiques and my main goal is traditional publishing, though I have self-published in the past. If you’re interested, please email me at dbyers0209 [at] yahoo.com. Please put CP for Devon Browning in the subject like so the email doesn’t get filtered through to spam. I’d like to also add that I take my writing very seriously. I see it as more of a career as opposed to a hobby.

I look forward to hearing from you,
    Devon

langleybtl
    Participant

I teach writing to 5th graders and am currently writing my first novel, a romantic suspense/cozy mystery in the vein of a Southern Stephanie Plum. I’m a fellow East Texas girl and a huge Murder She Wrote fan, so even if I’m not qualified to be your dream critique partner, I would love to be a beta reader for your book and would love to have your feedback on my own book.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.