Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / CP and Beta readers wanted

CP and Beta readers wanted

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / CP and Beta readers wanted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

readmichelleo
    Participant

I have an 83,000 word fantasy romance novel and I am searching for some critique partners and beta readers. I am happy to put in time to give constructive feedback and I respect deadlines. I am looking for people who work similarly.

My current novel is a standalone novel, but it also has series potential. The magic in the story is reminiscent of Avatar: The Last Airbender. The mix of romance and magic will appeal to fans of Breath of Earth by Beth Cato even though On Her Travels is contemporary rather than historical.

I’d like to exchange a few chapters initially to see if we are a good fit. I’d love to make a relationship in order to continue to work together on future projects.

Please message me if you are interested.

taylormac
    Participant

Hi Michelle,

I have a 40,000 word fantasy paranormal novel that needs some serious beefing up but I’m in a rut and need another pair of eyes and an honest voice to help see what my book needs and how to get there. I like deadlines but I’m flexible with them, (as long as it gets published on time). My novel is a the second book in the series but it changes gears so knowledge of the first book isn’t necessary. However the first book is free on Smashwords.

This book is a mash up of Revenge and Anastasia.

Exchanging chapters would be a good idea to see if our styles are compatible. I would like a long term PC as well.

I’m going to private message this post to you as well.

Thanks,

Taylor

morgantaylor
    Participant

Would either of you be interested in a writing group?

readmichelleo
    Participant

I would be…private message me!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.