Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / CP and/or Beta Readers For Paranormal Romance

CP and/or Beta Readers For Paranormal Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / CP and/or Beta Readers For Paranormal Romance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sasha
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m looking for a Beta reader and/or critique partner for Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Romances.

I put writing off due to a death in my family. I’ve picked my writing back up and would like to get started again. I have several completed stories but one that I’m concentrating on.

I’m experienced in critiquing (although you don’t have to be) and I am willing to swap preferably with someone who writes/reads in the romance genre also.

Let’s chat.

sasha
    Participant

Thought I should post a Blurb/synopsis:
    I am referred to as the “Silent Assassin.” The magnifacation of the death. I’m the one Karma calls to help dish out her punishments. The Underwolds most dangerous Reaper. Yet…I seek something even I have yet to obtain. Until Now.

Hecate, Goddess of the night, is going to pay for what she did to me. I finally have the weapon I need to use aganist her. Her daughter, Serenity Knight. I’ll destroy her through her daughter.

If only I can get past her firey violet gaze and the curves that makes me want to lose control. Why do I feel like discarding all my carefully laid out plans and giving in to my enemy’s daughter?

Fuck that! Nothing will stand in my way. Even if I have take down her daughter as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.