Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / CP for 1st Chapter YA Fantasy

CP for 1st Chapter YA Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / CP for 1st Chapter YA Fantasy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mmisra
    Participant

Hi! I’m currently trying to decide between two versions of a first chapter for my novel. I’d love all the feedback I can get. In return, I’ll read a couple chapters that are worrying you, short stories, or really anything that’s <5000 words.

Short version of my novel: high fantasy, and the villain is the main character (though he doesn’t start out that way). These first chapters are about 2000 words each.

As a critique partner, I’m completely honest but very diplomatic with my feedback. 🙂

PM me or reply here if you’re interested!

-Maya

Anonymous

Hi Maya,

Since I’ve read the whole story, I could help pick a first chapter.

You don’t have to do anything in return since you’ve already looked at all my stuff.

Unice

bandi
    Participant

I am looking feedback/CP for my own fantasy/YA novel, so I am willing to give your chapter versions a try. I will send you a particularly bothersome chapter and I will be very happy if you pick as many holes in it as necessary, or even tear it apart! Let me know if you are interested.

mmisra
    Participant

I sent you a PM. 🙂

As of now, I’ve decided on a chapter version. But, since that version could still probably use critiques, I’m still happy to swap with anyone.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.