Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / CP for a fantasy romance

CP for a fantasy romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / CP for a fantasy romance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

spyglass
    Participant

Hi,

I need a critique partner for my WIP. It is a fantasy romance set in ancient India (loosely speaking).

Basic plot: Mount Meru was once a dormant volcano that has now become active again, threatening the lives of everyone but the Kingdom of Rajgarh is in more immediate threat. The prince of that kingdom goes in search for a key that can prevent the eruption and requests the help of his wife, whom he had never forgiven for killing his friend.

I have completed some initial chapters but I am doing a lot of editing and revisions and kind of feel as if I have stagnated. I am looking for someone who is at a similar stage of writing as me, in similar genres. I love anything that has a hint of romance (or more than a hint, really), so I would be willing to swap for something, even if it isnt strictly speaking my genre but interesting otherwise.
    Since English is not my first language, I need help with dialogue but I think I do ok for grammar.
    Let me know or PM me if interested and need more details. My email is spyglass1199@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.