Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / CP for complete Romantic Suspense?

CP for complete Romantic Suspense?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / CP for complete Romantic Suspense?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

frogers
    Participant

Just finished my MS and have gone through it a few (too many)times. I’d love to trade critiques with someone interested in the genre, or also writing in it. My taste is all over the place, so am happy to trade with just about any romance subgenre.

remikat29
    Participant

Hi. Have you found a partner yet?

claraw
    Participant

I’m game if you’re up to a three day turn-around (tight deadlines!)
    I’m usually very thorough (but nice!)

Cheers!

remikat29
    Participant

That is no problem and I’m under no deadline. There is some language and erotica-ish scenes…if you aren’t cool with that, I do have another WIP that’s cleaner

justann
    Participant

Sounds like you have a few offers already…if you, or anyone else, are still looking for a CP, let me know. I also have a 2nd draft Romantic suspense (kind of paranormal–with some adult language and erotica thrown in). Time is flexible.

remikat29
    Participant

Hi justann…I haven’t gotten any response re: a CP. If you are interested in talking more about critiquing, let me know. My story is not complete yet, so in addition to a CP, I’d like to have someone I can bounce ideas off. (I have ‘scenes’ plotted and partially written out in Scrivener; I’m just not sure about how best to order them to get to the outcome I have in my head) Here’s a summary:

Every morning, Nick Travers wakes up and automatically wishes he hadn’t. Between working as a mechanic at his grandfather’s auto body shop, being the lead guitarist in his garage band, and trying to get his ex to leave him alone (which is not easy when she’s your band’s lead singer) though, he has enough to fill his days and not dwell on how much he hates his life. But yet he does. The resentments and hurts of his past bleed into everything he does. As a result, he doesn’t respect or trust women and won’t let anyone get close to him. They’re just going to walk away eventually.

Then he meets Kat Hamilton, and she throws his entire world on its side. For the first time in years, he’s feeling those buried emotions. She’s walking right through the walls he so meticulously built, and he can’t get his mind to think of anything else. He’s never wanted to be a better person; especially for someone else. There’s only one problem: that someone else is dating his roommate.

But they can still be friends, right?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.