Home / Forums / List of Forums / Women’s Fiction / Chick Lit / CP for contemporary romantic novel (not genre romance), happy to share critiques

CP for contemporary romantic novel (not genre romance), happy to share critiques

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Women’s Fiction / Chick Lit / CP for contemporary romantic novel (not genre romance), happy to share critiques

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Looking for a critique partner for romantic (not genre romance) novel in dual first person POV. The novel contains LGBT characters, some erotic scenes, and an element of suspense and danger. The main protagonists have a history of childhood abuse.

I’m looking for a partner to share critiques and support each other’s journey to publishing. I like fantasy, adventure, contemporary fiction, and romantic tales but not genre romance. I also like historical fiction but would not be able to provide fact checking.

I would be happy to have a critiquing group as well. If interested, post here or e-mail me at katherine.elizabeth1817@gmail.com

rbeavins93
    Participant

Hello! I’m looking for a CP for my romantic novel as well. I will email you directly.

Thanks,
    Rachel

ladylazarus
    Participant

I’d love to share some feedback!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.