Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / CP for Emotional Erotic Romance, 95K first draft

CP for Emotional Erotic Romance, 95K first draft

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / CP for Emotional Erotic Romance, 95K first draft

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hdalton
    Participant

Hi, All! Just finished writing the contemporary erotic romance, Dark Tango. I’ve had really good feedback from the first beta readers of my early chapters but am looking for full MS review. See my profile here for the link to read to the first two chapters at my website. If it’s your cuppa tea, contact me and let’s talk. Dark Tango is R-rated. There is sex, not terribly graphic, much more emotional in nature. And the hero is hot 🙂

I’ll check out recent posts from others here as well. I’m happy to read romance, erotica, chicklit. Not a big fan of sci-fi, fantasy, or magic themes, however.

Here’s the blurb:
    Dark Tango is an emotionally-charged erotic romance about 28-year-old grad student Claire, who must quickly shoot a new thesis film after the one she’s worked on for a year is accidentally destroyed. Her new boyfriend, Jimmy, unknowingly suggests she make her new film about Kir, a charismatic but secretive tango dancer with whom Claire abruptly ended a deeply erotic relationship two years earlier that had started her down a path of healing.

If she can’t complete a new thesis film before her deadline, she faces wasting three difficult years of graduate school. But if she decides to make a film about Kir and the unusual classes for men he’s starting to teach, she will have to face the painful, unanswered questions about their past together.

sarahanne77
    Participant

Hi – I am new to the group and have never critiqued other than in the classroom or for work. I am a digital content producer, news reporter/writer/editor, and entertainment reviewer. I love erotic romance and your novel sounds like something I would read. I’m more than happy to read it and let you know. I am also looking for someone to critique a few chapters I am working on. Let me know what you think?

Thanks!
    Sarah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.