Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / CP for Fantasy Story Focusing on Grammar and Punctuation

CP for Fantasy Story Focusing on Grammar and Punctuation

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / CP for Fantasy Story Focusing on Grammar and Punctuation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

claraw
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I’m looking for a CP who would mostly focus on grammar and punctuation. In return, I’m happy to provide a pretty great critique, focusing not only on grammar, but also on story structure, character development, pacing, etc.

Here’s a quick blurb about my story:

Love spells are illegal. The Council sends witches to jail for much less. But when Sally falls for the new guy at the office, resorting to a Fae’s help will be her only hope.
    If only this Fae was as harmless as Tinker Bell…

beccawritesscifi
    Participant

Hi Clara, I realize this is an older post, but did you ever find a CP? I was sad to see no replies here… I’d be interested if you want to swap a chapter and see how it goes? I wrote a snippet about my WIP on my profile. Let me know what ya think! -Becca

claraw
    Participant

Oh I did get some PMs and this project is actually done, but I have another one on the works.
    I really enjoyed your snippet. I’ll PM you my email address so we can swap our first chapters.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.