Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP for High Fantasy

CP for High Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP for High Fantasy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

emilyanng
    Participant

I am looking for a CP for the project below. It is 70,000 words. I am very happy to critique in return. This manuscript is written in first person and has a dark dystopian feel, but is balanced by some spunky (ocassionaly humorous) dialogue. The first person perspective and fast pacing make the style loosely comparable to The Hunger Games.

Here is a brief descrition:
    Living in a dark labyrinth, teenager Araina’s days are spent avoiding enchanted flowers that could turn her to stone, poisonous gas eruptions and other lethal hazards. Having learned to navigate her dangerous life alone,  she keeps as much distance as possible from her fellow savage Mahk and her manipulative creators. Araina remains stagnate in her misery until she witnesses a stranger emerge through a rippling wall into the labyrinth. Upon seeing this event, she discovers there is a world outside of her confinement.
    When the Creators realize she may know their secret about the magical wall, their leader launches an attack on not only Araina, but all Mahk. Now Araina must decide if she will trust potentially deceitful allies who could help her reach safety on the other side of the labyrinth wall.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you are interested 🙂

emilyanngirdner@gmail.com
    http://www.anythingimagined.blogspot.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.