Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP for Mature YA Urban Fantasy

CP for Mature YA Urban Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP for Mature YA Urban Fantasy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

whelpinothernews
    Participant

My novel, Zeros, is a mature young adult/urban fantasy novel with (hopefully) witty dialogue, interesting plot, and characters you’ll love to hate. The supernatural elements in my novel are in the peripheral to the real life (romantic, family, platonic, and even toxic) relationships.

I am willing to CP or Beta.

Anonymous

Still looking for someone to look over Zeros? I an not a stranger to critiquing, in fact I love looking over others work. I find we have so much to learn from each other. I am also currently working on a mature YA urban fantasy with a twist of mystery right now. The story is based in reality and hopefully it reads as mysterious and suspenseful as I imagine it. Send me an email if you are interest. And I’m in the north, and yes it is getting cold.

emilyanng
    Participant

Sounds like something I might enjoy looking over. What kid of depth are you looking for? Any specific conerns you want help with? Would you be intersted in swaping projects? I have YA epic fantasy with a dystopian feel called The Labyrinth Wall I need proof read. I would general feedback as well (story, characters, etc).

Let me know if you are interested. Maybe we can start out with a couple sample pages.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.