Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / CP for Modern YA Fantasy/Horror Story?

CP for Modern YA Fantasy/Horror Story?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / CP for Modern YA Fantasy/Horror Story?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hjshaw16
    Participant

I will read and critique anything of any genre. I’m writing a modern fantasy/horror story set in Manhattan. I am looking for a critique partner. I’m roughly 20 K words in. I’m looking for a bi-weekly partner to swap chapters with. Let me know if interested!!

ellegriffin
    Participant

Hi Hannah, I’d definitely be interested in chatting with you to see if we’re a good fit. I’m still writing my chapter outline for a YA Fiction/Fantasy novel (which will eventually be a trilogy), and am looking for someone who can can meet via phone weekly, as well as exchange chapters weekly. Not looking for as much critiquing as I am looking for accountability on word counts and chapter deadlines, as well as someone who can coach me through some of the tricky spots. I’d be happy to provide the same!! As well as critiquing if you’d like. Do you have a website with more info about? You can find out more about me at my website ellegriffin.com and my magazine overthemoonmag.com. Looking forward to learning more!

Elle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.