CP for SFF WIP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tcmartini
    Participant

If the acronyms haven’t scared you off, I’m looking to do a critique swap of about a chapter every two weeks or so, maybe more if my school schedule allows. So far I’ve finished half of my first novel, and plan to get the rest of it done, hopefully, by this summer.
    It takes place in a world where the inhabitants have to stay inside during the day because the creatures that travel in sunlight are lethal to any who are touched by the light.
    Lyla is a doctor in Lith, a society where the people are burned whenever they touch another human being that isn’t their “soulmate”. Her brother falls into a coma of mysterious origins. Lyla has to leave Lith to find what’s wrong with him, and what has been afflicting a progressively staggering amount of Lithians. She must travel to the other city-states for answers, meeting people from societies with far different strengths and limitations than her own.
    I’ve also posted the first chapter on my blog if you want more of an idea of what you’d be getting into.
    Anyway, please let me know if you would be interested in a swap. Thanks!

beccawritesscifi
    Participant

Hi! Color me intrigued. 🙂 Have you found a CP yet? I wrote a bit about my WIP on my profile, if you’d like to check it out. I’m doing major, major revisions (lets just call it what it is… a complete rewrite lol), so bi-weekly sounds like a great base schedule. Let me know if you want to swap first chapters and see if it may be a good fit or not… -Becca

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.