Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP for YA Contemp Fantasy

CP for YA Contemp Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP for YA Contemp Fantasy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dorothy
    Participant

Hello, I’m looking for a hopefully perminate cp who will give me honest feedback on my WIP. Here’s my rough synopsis.

The last thing sixteen year old Saren Helmsley expected to do when she got back to school was find out she was the long lost princess of a race she never knew existed. She never thought she’d begin a furious journey across the world to find her kidnapped twin sister, or restore order to a kingdom overthrown by an evil and powerful sorcerer who seeks to destroy the twins. For only their powers together can bring him to an end.

Throughout this life threatening journey Saren will find out that she has powers beyond her comprehension, an invisible connection with a sister she never knew she had, and a growing love for the boy whose sworn only to protect her during this mission, then return to his own kingdom where he will be wed to his king’s daughter.

Will Saren be strong enough to save her sister and this magical race of people, while battling deadly assassins, a ruthless, tyrannical sorcerer and worst of all…forbidden love? But there are dark forces that will stop at nothing to make sure Saren never realizes her true potential.

If you’re interest email me @ swoonworthybooks@yahoo.com

dorothy
    Participant

Btw. Thanks in advance to all who reply!

mary2
    Participant

Sounds interesting. Best of luck with finding a CP.

dorothy
    Participant

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.