CP for YA Fantasy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

tinkermel
    Participant

Hi, I’m looking for a CP for my YA fantasy novel. It has already been read by two CPs, but I would like a third set of eyes to have a look at it. In return, I’ll critique your story (I have some experience in critiquing and I prefer to read a YA fantasy). I can do weekly swaps.
    Below is a short synopsis. Contact me if you’re interested:

In a scorched world where the sun can kill in minutes, nineteen-year-old Dustin hunts for water sources in the desert by using the old watermap he inherited from his grandfather. It is the only way he hopes to gain access to the secret Brotherhood of Waterfinders, who have kidnapped his brother four years ago.

During one of his dwellings through the desert, Dustin rescues Olivia, a ocean city girl, from a group of bandits, only to have his watermap stolen from him. Olivia offers her help to get it back, but Dustin suspects there is more to her than she lets on. Why would a girl from an ocean city venture so far into the desert, selling pendulums and dowsing rods? Could she be a secret servant of the Brotherhood, or maybe even a water dowser herself?

There’s one way to find out, and Dustin really needs his watermap back.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.