Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP for YA Fantasy needed.

CP for YA Fantasy needed.

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP for YA Fantasy needed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

leahwrites
    Participant

Hello all. I’m new here to LWC but I am looking for two crit partners for my current WIP. It is a YA Fantasy novel that I am going to get published after it is done. Please let me know if you are interested. I am looking for someone who is experienced with critiqueing and would be open to a long term critiquing relationship. Here’s my premise:

A lost world. An unknown race. A forbidden love.

When Fiora wakes up on the beach of a mysteriously beautiful island with no memory of how she got there or who she is, little does she know that her life is about to drastically change. Fiora will soon find out that the island is inhabited by two creatures: enlore (the human slaves) and afextra (the winged creatures who rule them).

After being captured Fiora is quickly branded an enlore and taken to the palace to begin working. Only she doesn’t expect to begin falling for the afextra prince as well. What makes matters worse is that rumors of a revolt are now going around, and people are saying that Fiora is the long awaited one sent to the lead the enlore into battle.

Fiora will be faced with a choice. Will she stand against the oppressions of the afextra and fight along side the enlore? Or will she abandon her kind for a love that for centuries has been outlawed? Whichever side she chooses will be a great risk. For both sides hold dark secrets about Fiora’s past and future, and on this island nothing is at it seems, and no one can be trusted.

kimmydonn
    Participant

I’d be willing to critique with you. I’m currently looking for someone who hasn’t read my novel to critique the sequel. I’m not sure it stands alone. Want to trade? My novel is a post-apocalyptic renaissance. Eve was servant, now raised to the elite ruling class and dealing with the duties and sacrifices required in her new position. It’s fantasy-like due to the imposed dark age. However, it’s probably technically scifi/spec fiction because it’s set in the future. Let me know if you’re interested.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.