Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP for YA Sci-Fi/Dystopia Novel. Let’s swap !

CP for YA Sci-Fi/Dystopia Novel. Let’s swap !

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP for YA Sci-Fi/Dystopia Novel. Let’s swap !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

emmgree
    Participant

Hey guys !

I’m looking for a CP for my Young Adult Sci-Fi/Dystopia novel. I suppose it’s complete, but to me it will always be a WIP. I’d like it if we could swap a few chapters at a time and then, in the end, take another look at the whole thing.

Here’s a brief description:

It’s been five years since Earth became a wasteland.

Reaching out to the stars was maybe not such a good idea. With humanity on the very brink of extinction, Circe couldn’t care less about her neighbour. She’s got Leopold, her twin, and together they’re fine with watching the world burn, as long as it’s from afar.

But when Leo is taken by the Others, she’s forced to go after him. And that means accepting help from someone she thought she’d never trust – a cyborg. Half-machine, half-man Philip is what her brother will become if she doesn’t save him in time, a slave to those who took over their homeland. Unfortunately, time is exactly what they don’t have. With Philip’s state rapidly deteriorating and him losing grip on sanity as the changes he’s suffered aren’t accepted by his body, Circe is literally on a clock.

They’re two people going in one direction, but aiming for different things. She wants to restore her family, and he’s desperate for a cure. Unfortunately, that means walking straight into the enemy’s camp.

The journey to rescue her brother opens her eyes, and shows her that there’s still hope among the ruins of civilization. But this hope comes at a price Circe isn’t sure she’s selfless enough to pay.

If you’re interested drop me a line, and we’ll exchange a chapter or two 🙂

leaguer1
    Participant

Hey @emmgree,

I am definately interested. The synopsis for my book is on my profile if you want to check it out. Let me know!

louise
    Participant

Are you still looking for someone? I would be interested in a swap!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.