Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP for YA Steampunk novel needed

CP for YA Steampunk novel needed

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP for YA Steampunk novel needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

smblooding
    Participant

****NOTE: This book is being published Aug 7. Thank you so much! There will be more coming!

My YA Steampunk is for the more mature YA readers. Synn is a member of one of the seven surviving Families. The Queens of Tarot are trying to destroy them in order to gain control of the world. However, when Queen Nix kills Synn’s father and then takes Synn as her captive, he’s thrown to the front of the war zone.

If you’d like to read the blurb, you can read it here since the above description is SO Pre-Caffeine! LOL! http://www.smblooding.com/the-hands-of-tarot/

I’m looking for honest, blunt critiques. In return, you’ll receive the same. Interested?

Chiaki
    Participant

It sounds really interesting! It looks to me like you’ve already published it, though. Does that mean you’re no longer interested in a cp?

smblooding
    Participant

It’s not published yet, but you are right. I no longer need a CP for this one. Book 2, definitely. However, that won’t be for another couple of months. Thank you so much for stopping by. ACK!

mary2
    Participant

Oh wow – this sounds very interesting. Can you give a link to the published book?
    Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.