Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP Needed for Fantasy – willing to CP any genre (except exotic) in return!!

CP Needed for Fantasy – willing to CP any genre (except exotic) in return!!

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP Needed for Fantasy – willing to CP any genre (except exotic) in return!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello all!! I am working on my MG which will be complete at around 60k however I would love to trade it with someone else for feedback. I’ve cped many times before and how I tend to CP is by trading chapters..usually one at a time…giving detailed edits through Word’s track changes and comments. I would appreciate a CP with tough love as i give tough love in return

Let me know if you’re interested!

Info about the book:

When 13 yo Peter’s home life gets so horrible he is forced to run away to an abandoned theme park , he discovers an amulet that grants him the ability to teleport around the world, anywhere his heart desires, along with a few places he never wanted to end up.

kwatie
    Participant

Hello! I’m also looking for a CP for my YA SF/F WIP, which is around 76,000 words and in need of some tough love 😉
    I’ve also CPed many times before and tend to exchange chapters one at a time.
    If you’d like to swap some chapters to see if we’d be a good fit, let me know!

Anonymous

Thanks for getting in touch! I’ll PM you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.