Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / CP needed for short stories

CP needed for short stories

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / CP needed for short stories

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

yuubie
    Participant

Hello everyone! I’m writing a series of speculative fiction short stories that I’d love to have a critique partner for. Anyone working within the genre (sci-fi, horror, fantasy) would be greatly preferred, but I’m up to reading contemporary pieces for you instead.

If anyone’s interested, please let me know!

amberntharris
    Participant

Hello,
    I love reading short stories, and I would like to read yours. I write mostly in sci-fi, horror, and fantasy. The story I’m currently working on a story that is Lilith’s Brood meets The Handmaid’s Tale.
    ~Amber

ireneb
    Participant

Hello Yuubie and Amber,

If there is room for a third person, I would love to swap stories with you two. Speculative fiction is the only genre I currently write towards. I write with the intention to submit to magazines like Strange Horizons, Tor.com, Shimmer, and Clarkesworld (haha, long shot). I’ve only been published once (and just recently) for a story I wrote for a small online web magazine called Bewildering Stories.

Anyways, would love to send/read work to/from you two. Please let me know if you’d like to strike up a partnership. I’m looking for feedback on a current story which the best way I could describe it, is an Amy Tan’s “Joy Luck Club” meets “Westworld” story.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone :).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.