Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP needed for YA paranormal fiction novel

CP needed for YA paranormal fiction novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP needed for YA paranormal fiction novel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

nicolerae
    Participant

Hello, I’m looking for a critique partner for my book. It is already finished but I need help polishing it to publish ready. I plan to self publish the book so as much help as someone can offer the better. I am worried about a few development points and need advice on stregnthening the ending. These are the main things I’m coned with but would appreciate a glance at grammatical elements as well. I would love to find someone with similar interests that is working on the goal of being published but obviously that isn’t requirred. I am blind and use a talking text to speech program for my computer and am capable of critiquing other peoples work. My main concern is development as I said before so ideally would like to find a partner looking for the same. My book is about a girl who discovers she is tied into the supernatural world and she doesn’t like it. She finds out she is meant to be a vampire slayer around the same time she finds out that vampires exist. Vampires have taken up residence in her small town and are threatening to send everything crashing down.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.