Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP wanted for a WIP Contemporary YA

CP wanted for a WIP Contemporary YA

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP wanted for a WIP Contemporary YA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi there!

I’m currently working on a contemp YA piece and I’m in need of someone to swap with on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. I’m a teacher and have a newborn so I’m only getting about 1000 words per day done but I’d love your feedback. I’m in need of an overall opinion rather than grammar critiques at this point. Feel free to email me at chelseajmosley@gmail.com if interested!

bookgirl
    Participant

Hi! I’m also looking for a critique partner. If you check my profile, I have summaries of two finished novels there. If either of them interest you for a potential swap, please send me a message.

smiletolifetime
    Participant

Hi. I’m currently working on a romance that takes place in modern day. It’s about a girl who is quarterback on her high school football team. Although she has abusive parents and struggles with self harm, she gets through it with the help of her brothers, her boyfriend, and her friends A.K.A her gang. This book does deal with sown tough topics such as suicide, self harm, abusive, and eating disorder. I am looking for a critique partner willing to read and critique my story in parts (not in full) and will help me with all things related to the story. I am also willing to critique your story in exchange.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.