Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / CP wanted for Erotic Paranormal Romance

CP wanted for Erotic Paranormal Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / CP wanted for Erotic Paranormal Romance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gaeillev
    Participant

Hi everyone,

My name’s Gaeille, and I’m looking for a critique partner seriously pursuing publication. I have experience critiquing, and I’d like to partner up with someone well-versed in reading or writing erotic romance.
    I’m comfortable with any sub-genre except historical as I don’t believe I’m the best person for that. I’m also quite fast and diligent with my critiques, so I’d make a great accountability buddy.

The story that needs critiquing right now is explained in detail below (but I also write contemporary and Sci-fi/speculative erotic romance).

Genre: Paranormal Erotic Romance

Rough Blurb: Chelsea Whitten, a Dove shifter, has been looking forward to finding her mate all her life—and she’s been hoping a certain amber-eyed Dire Wolf who smells like rain and pine would be the one. When her wish finally comes true, she doesn’t expect it to be the worst day of her life. Now she wants nothing to do with mates and fate and Harvey North.

Harvey North has been dreading the day he finds his mate. The thought of pledging his undying love to a woman fate deems worthy makes him sick to his stomach. No one can tell him what to do, especially some female he didn’t choose for himself. When his little sister’s best friend—the sweet female he least expected to be his—overhears him spewing hateful spiel, he loses her. And doesn’t even know it. When he finds out the truth, he’ll do everything in his power to make her see he wants her. Needs her. And no one will stand in his way, not even the human she’s agreed to marry.

Warnings: Heat level 4 out of 5. Explicit language, graphic sex, and violence.

If you’re interested in testing compatibility, you may contact me here or email me: gaeille.vanderspek@gmail.com

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Gaeille

gaeillev
    Participant

Thanks, everyone! I’ve found critique partners!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.