Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / CP Wanted for Paranormal/Psychological Mystery

CP Wanted for Paranormal/Psychological Mystery

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / CP Wanted for Paranormal/Psychological Mystery

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

dbyers0209
    Participant

I’m new to this group but not new to critique groups in general. I have experience with critiquing but haven’t found the right critique partner for me yet. I’m looking for a reliable critique partner for my current novel, The House on Coven Cove, which I consider to be a paranormal/psychological mystery.

I’m looking for someone who shares similar goals regarding traditional publishing and novels under 100k words. I’d like to have someone who can be reliable and schedule oriented. I try to write every day and would like to have a set day to exchange critiques. I’m open to all fiction genres middle grade, young adult, and above.

With all that said, if you’re interested please feel free to email me at dbyers0209 [at] yahoo.com and put CP for Devon Browning in the subject line (so the email doesn’t get lost in the spam folder).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.