Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP wanted for YA fantasy with a contemporary feel

CP wanted for YA fantasy with a contemporary feel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP wanted for YA fantasy with a contemporary feel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

lenalothanas
    Participant

Hi everyone!

Now that Camp NaNoWriMo is over, I am looking for someone to give me feedback on my other WIP. It’s a fifth draft and hopefully pretty close to finished. I would love some feedback on all aspects of the plot, characters and writing.

It’s about a seventeen-year-old boy who is a wheelchair-user because of an injury his older brother inflicted on him six years ago. He struggles to find out why his brother did that and to free himself from the imposed role of being someone’s victim. The book has a romantic subplot, some magic and also some humor.

I am happy to read any YA that’s not horror or very religious. I am open to reading books for other age groups as well. I prefer character-driven stories.

I would like to get honest feedback on the complete book, but prefer to exchange small bits first to see if we fit as critique partners. I am honest, friendly and reliable. 🙂 You can read a bit more about me in my profile.

If you’re interested, I would love to hear from you via private message!
    Lena

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.