Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP wanted for YA Urban Fantasy

CP wanted for YA Urban Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP wanted for YA Urban Fantasy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

AuburnTomorrow
    Participant

Hello! My name is Auburn and I’m currently searching for critique partners. My book is an urban fantasy set in a suburban neighbor that is ruled by a demon queen, who sacrifices children at the end of every neighborhood event. However, a man is wrongly accused of murder and only a group of unlikely friends can save him before Halloween.

I’m looking for someone who wants a weekly critique schedule, who will swap chapter by chapter. The genre doesn’t have to match up with mine. I enjoy reading across every genre ?

lizzymcnazzy
    Participant

Hola! I am Lizz and am also writing a YA Urban Fantasy, I think. It feels like horror in places, paranormal in others. It is my first stab at writing YA. It is 95% completed. I extensively plotted it out then wrote the first draft during 2012 NaNoWriMo. I have read it here and there, tweaking in places since then. I have been on a writing hiatus. I went to a writing conference this past May and it has agent interest. However, since I am new to writing YA he suggested I get another YA writer to give it a once over. It is 1st person POV of the heroine. It takes places in Philly. It is a ghost story with paranormal/urban fantasy mixed in. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

ak47
    Participant

Hi Auburn,

Your WIP sounds super interesting. I’m working on a YA Contemporary, but I love all YA and would love to swap chapters! Let me know if you’re still interested.

Alikay

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.