Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / CP/Beta needed for HOT Futuristic Romance M/F/M

CP/Beta needed for HOT Futuristic Romance M/F/M

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / CP/Beta needed for HOT Futuristic Romance M/F/M

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

2shy2play
    Participant

Hi all – need a few more eyes before the query letters go out on a 65K Futuristic Romance. I am willing to exchange crit for crit. Right now am looking for someone to read the entire MS for plot coherency, character arc. Of course any wandering POV’s, excessive PPP’s, overused words, typos, grammar slaughtering, etc., that you point out will be appreciated.

If interested, please contact me at awapottery@gmail.com

NOTE To Denise – Thanks for your reply, I will be happy to send the MS along to you but I’ll need an email address. Thanks so much! – Terrie

Here is the short blurb:

The Verdantian race balanced on the brink of extinction, victims of a brutal invasion by a nomadic horde. On the entire planet, only one woman remained who could partner Conte Camliel Aristos deTano in a sexual ritual to restore the failing energy shield protecting Verdantia’s capitol, Sylvan Mintoth. Aris had assiduously avoided her for more than a decade – Princess Fleur Constante, their future queen and his contractual bride.

Having endured the loss of all he loved and years of abuse from the commander of military intelligence, the angelically handsome and lethally skilled assassin, Visconte Doral deLorion, surrendered his heart utterly to the kindness and comradeship offered him by Conte deTano. But the conte was promised to another. Doral could never be more to Aris than his trusted right hand – or could he?

With their planet at stake, all three would learn the true meaning of trust. All three would learn the true meaning of love.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.