Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP/betas wanted YA scifi or YA fantasy

CP/betas wanted YA scifi or YA fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP/betas wanted YA scifi or YA fantasy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

dalila
    Participant

Hey,

I’m looking for a Critique Partner to swap either my YA fantasy or my YA scifi with or beta readers who want to read my YA fantasy or YA scifi.

The Girl in Man’s Armor is my 85K YA fantasy MS, inspired by the story of Mulan and ancient civilizations and their cultures etc. like ancient Greece, Egypt, the Roman Empire and Assyria.

When set Ablaze is my 70K YA scifi MS with dystopian elements, inspired by the stories and myths of the ancient Greeks and Romans.

When swapping, I’m a good fit for these genres:
    – Fantasy
    – Scifi
    – Dystopian
    – Young Adult
    – New Adult
    – Historical Fiction
    – Historical Fantasy

I’m not a great fit for:
    – Contemporary
    – Romance
    – Paranormal
    (Sorry, just warning you)

How I usually work:
    I prefer swapping a few chapters at a time. I then write down notes in either Word or Google Docs using the function to add them to the side.
    I try to answer any questions and summarize my thoughts in a seperate document as well.

If you’re interested, feel free to DM me or email me at rachelthijssen@live.nl

I’d like to let you know that I try to be honest and open and encourage anyone to do the same. If you can’t continue the swap for whatever reason, I will accept this. But I do appreciate it if you tell me you can’t continue and don’t just ignore me.

Thanks,

Rachel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.